Re: CircleMUD Circle30bpl14

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 01/28/99

I tried that long ago and from what I can recall the only problem I came
across was changing some long ints to simple ints.

I went from Linux to FreeBSD and back to Linux.  From Linux to FreeBSD I had
to fix a division by zero error, but that was a logic bug on my part.

Just make sure to update your Makefile.in (in /util also) and then rerun
your ./configure.

G'luck,
Rick