code

From: Brad Scroggins (bscroggins@mev.net)
Date: 01/29/99

hello

  Hello, I am attempting to impliment a system to where every x number of
seconds a message (like a global notice or message) would come up giving
those new to our mud a little help.  The notice needs to just split out
random messages every so often.  But also impliment a way for those who have
been around the mud a few times to be able to turn it off.

Any help / suggestions / LOL's are welcome

:)