Re: [Code help] - pfiles

From: Invincibill (bill@longboys.net)
Date: 01/29/99

if you can send me a pfile so i can see its format, i can most likely
write you a perl script which will do the trick.

Tom Dailey wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We have ascii pfiles (proprietary, not sammy's) and I what I'd like
> to do is change everyone's default AC from 100 to 1000.  Would
> anyone know of an easy way of doing this w/ vi or emacs or perhaps
> even better, a way to do it from within the game via code that would
> allow direct manipulation of pfiles's different fields....
>
> I realize that you all have no code to look at to tell me what to exactly
> do, but
> if you have any ideas, I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Tom Dailey
> aka Gore - Imp
> zombiemud_usa
> zombie.terminal.org 2150

Weather forecast for today: Sunny & Mild
Weather forecast for tomorrow : Sunny & Mild
www.giftsgalore.com : www.longboys.net
telnet://undying.longboys.net:4000 http://undying.longboys.net