[Newbie][code]adding classes.

From: Phreak404 (benjamin@powerweb.net)
Date: 01/29/99

I was just messing around..and decided to add the class Assassin to my
code. I changed all of the files needed. The class loads fine, but then
when i try to learn in the guild room I set aside. vnum room 6666, it
won't let me. I have the guildmaster loaded in there, he is vnum mob
6666, I was just wondering if there was a flag I forgot to set on this
guy or what, also when it first loads and a person enters the room, I
get the error SYSERR: the assassin's guildmaster (#6666): Attempting to
call non-existing mob function. I patterned the guildmaster off of the
thief guildmaster, pretty much just cut and pasted the flags too. Is
there something I forgot to change?

anthony, newbie coder
"Yes I have read the FAQ"