Re: [CODE] [QUESTIONS] Mprog_Delay && Swedish alphabet

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 02/03/99

> Well, can I get some hint on how to make a command like that by myself?
> It would be appreciated.

        If you're talking about the mprog delay, I believe he did already
say almost exactly what he did.  You make an event queue.  You make a
function called 'mdelay' that takes as an argument a delay time and a
command.  You insert the command into the queue, and run through that
queue once every command pause and see if you have the delay time.
        Pretty simple....

        Check out any existing event systems out there if you're not sure
how to make a simple array. :)
                                        PjD