Re: max_existance

From: Fafhrd (fafhrd@greyhawk.org)
Date: 02/04/99

This sounds the most promising of all, as qualifiers wouldnt work on a mud
like mine. I already have done percentages, so simply yanking max would be a
2 second job.
Is there anything else to consider here? Im not quite sure what will happen
here...
I load a mob in a room 100% of the time. Next reset... hmm, that would
double the mob. Bah, Im confused again, this is NOT the project I want to
spend my precious little free time doing, I'd much rather be doing fun code
:)

Erik Madison
ICQ #13940294
www.greyhawk.org