Re: Major dual wield problems

From: Acido (acido@dvmud.net)
Date: 02/05/99

At 05:45 PM 2/5/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Ok well i fixed the holding problem but now I have another more important
>problem. Once i declare SKILL_DUAL the mud begines to fall apart, when you
>start the mud it shuts itself down nearly instantly, anyone gotten dual
>wield to work, if they have can you send the code to me?

Well i make my own dual wield skill where you just wield the weapon and it
will automatically put it in hold position if you are trained in dual wield
anyways there is no big difference from adding the dualwield skill and
adding other skills you just put the skill in spells.h/spell_parser.c and
the extra hit stuff in fight.c and the wielding routine in act.item.c and
set in class.c which classes should have it and you are set, but check your
syslog or syslog.CRASH file and tell us what it says it usually say why the
mud exited at boot time.