Re: positions

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@angelfire.com)
Date: 02/06/99

I do understand what everyone is saying about not using
POS_MOUNTED and just checking for the presence of a
mount.
BUT, if you are mounted, you are not standing, now are
you?  Hence my desire for a new position - say what
you mean, mean what you say :p

Adding positions has got to be one of the more
annoying things in a mud... I'm thinking I'll just do
away with all positions as they are now and go to some
sort of state thing, possibly using bitvectors.  While
it will be more code, it should make adding new
positions easier (say, flying or held).

---
eglamkowski@angelfire.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/eglamkowski/null.html <- Null webring