VERY basic remort

From: Brad Scroggins (bscroggins@mev.net)
Date: 02/06/99

Hello

  Hello, I want to try and attempt to put a VERY simple, VERY basic remort
into my CircleMUD.  I have Circle30bpl11 (which is great for my machine)
The sad part of this whole deal is that I'm trying to learn C (I have quite
a few books on teaching myself it and they are great) but I found Circle
(out of all the other code bases we tested) to be one of THE best code
bases to just basically 'jump' right into and start changing things.  I
have Visual C++ 5.0 (which compiles circle with little to NO error what so
ever)

Anyway, if anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it  :)