Confused !

From: None (bscroggins@mev.net)
Date: 02/06/99

Hello

  Hello, I'm trying to add something new to my MUD.  Its a command (like
say someone who wants to transfer to the 'home town') well this command
does it!

I called it ....     praise

i went in and added in interperter.c a command called   ACMD(do_praise);
then when into spec_procs.c and added (at the very bottom .. following
along with the other codes I added a SPECIAL(praise) and my function.

After compiling I get the following error (note I'm doing this using
win95):

interpreter.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _do_praise
circle.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\DEVSTUDIO\VC\BIN\link.exe' : return code
'0x19'
Stop.

Can anyone help me add this or give me directions on adding this?!  ANY
help would be greatly appreciated!!