Re: positions

From: Fafhrd (fafhrd@greyhawk.org)
Date: 02/07/99

We got tired of remembering and typing bitvectors, ie
#define THIS 1024
so we defined them all as
#define BIT_1    1U
#define BIT_2    2U
#define BIT_3    4U
#define BIT_4    8U
etc.
And no, we ddidn't/don't view fighting as a position nor a status, as
one can fight while sitting/standing, or while alert/careless.

Erik Madison
ICQ #13940294
www.greyhawk.org
fafhrd@greyhawk.org