Re: color in scripts

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/07/99

Well, EasyColor seems to be the most popular, also some changes may need to
occur according to your personal needs.  The latest version of this can
actually be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/6028

This is a site offered by the original author of EasyColor and he has a new
version called CircColor, which he parallels as EasyColor v3.

It allows you to define a START_CHAR, which is your character that starts
the color sequence.

Rick