Re: [CODE] A Question about rent

From: Matthew Lowe (modem-burn@geocities.com)
Date: 02/08/99

Well this is quite easy, all the checking to do with player eq and the
rent and the time rented blah blah blah is done when a player comes back
into the game(unrenting). Anyways what you could probably do is:

The lines below should be inserted in the crashload (objsave.c) function
right after the num_of_days is calculated.

num_of_days -= 4;
if (num_of_days < 0)
num_of_days = 0;

where the 4 is number of days free.