Re: [CODE] dgevent??

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 02/09/99

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Erik Steen wrote:

> Hello im wondering if anyone have implented dgevents on bpl14 and combined
> it with the dgregen-patch? if so I wonder if there was any problem im
> added everything but the problem now is that my chars dont regen at all..
> havent studied the code to the bone yet but as i dont got much time over
> im just curios if someone made it a success.

Works perfectly for my bpl14, you might want to make sure that you aren't
modifying players points directly (ie: GET_HIT(ch) = 2) and instead using
the appropriate alter_x() funcs throughout your code.   The readme that
comes with the patch explains all this...  check any code that you added
before the regen patch.  If you used the patch program to install the
package, check for any .rej files in your src dir, or if you hand patched,
ensure that you didn't miss a line or two.  It sounds to me like the event
isn't getting created, or it's getting cancelled prematurely.

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000