Re: [CODE]Creation of pets (a spell)

From: Cj Stremick (stremick@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 02/09/99

I just put an example of this on the Dibrova web page.

http://dibrova.betterbox.net/~dibrova

Look under "Code Snippets"

This is a skill I made for Dibrova but you should be able to tweak it pretty
easilly to be a spell.  For starters, take out the "Move Cost" stuff and
you'll use a spello instead of a skillo.  You set the mana cost there.

It should be pretty obvious, but you HAVE to create the critters before you
use this.  Otherwise, bad things will happen.  I ended up putting all the
animals in zone 0.  You may prefer to have your builder just make the things
and give you the vnums.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

-C