Re: [OFFTOPIC] Level Titles

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 02/11/99

If I remember my Shadowrun correctly, don't humans become ghouls?
Like the ones in "The Noose" in chicago (some book)
--Angus

Dan Argent <argentd7@cs.man.ac.uk> on 02/10/99 06:20:53 PM

Please respond to Circle Discussion List <CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca>

> >Class vampire? My unfinshed implementation is Race. Surely unless you
are
> >using classes as races, or have not got races , (just to cover myself)
> >then a Race is a better idea.
> >

> That was my original idea. But after a long talk with Rod (Nirvana MUD),
> decided to do it as a class (I have the races code here).
> Nothing like and Elven Vampire :-)

Since my mud is based upon shadowrun, and vampires are simply the
expression of a certain virus in elves, while orcs become wendigos and
trolls dzo'na'qa ( I don't think it affects humans,only metahumans can
get it).  It makes sense to make it a different race.

Yours
Dan