Re: [CODE] Globally Handle Abbreviations

From: Invincibill (bill@longboys.net)
Date: 02/11/99

i belive there is a perfectly functional abbreviations snippet on alex's
page.
or there used to be. no sense in re-inventing the wheel. as i remember,
its just a matter of swatting a line of code. you dont even have to
write
any new code.

also, i noticed that you posted in html. that makes it hard for text
based mailers to read what you are saying.

--
Weather forecast for today: Sunny & Mild
Weather forecast for tomorrow : Sunny & Mild