Re: [CODE][NEWBIE]A command for setting names.

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@aol.com)
Date: 02/14/99

In a message dated 2/14/1999 12:36:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
benjamin@powerweb.net writes:

> I was wondering if anyone could help me write..or maybe has already
>  written a command similar to ..
>
>  set (player) name blahblah
>  set file (player) name blahblah
>
>  something along those lines to set player's names...and if it is
>  possible....thanks.
>
>  anthony - newbie coder

Guys..could you please search the circle archives BEFORE sending to the list?
This topic has come up various times... and there's already been working code
posted to the list for a rename command as well as a set name command.

Thanks,
 - Brandon