Re: Puff Problem

From: Xual (xual@satanspawn.ml.org)
Date: 02/16/99

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Ryan Dean wrote:

> I first tried to change the messages the 'puff' says when you go into the
> void and I got errors and the mud crashed: I then thought it might just be
> 'Puff' so i changed the mob file and the names etc and the SPECIAL(puff)
> to SPECIAL(fred), I greped and found all relating files and rweferences
> and modified them accordingly. It still crashed, and finally I attempted
> to delete it, still to my dispare.. I was wondering if you could take a
> look at your code, and see what might be the problem.

Just wondering how looking at my code is going to help solve your
problems?  Maybe if you posted some of your code, we could help... or you
could untar a fresh copy of circle and replace whatever it is that you
changed.

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.ml.org:4000