[newbie][code]spec_proc

From: anthony benjamin (benjamin@powerweb.net)
Date: 02/16/99

I was just wondering what is all involved in adding a new special proc
to a room. What I would like to do is make a portal in the room, and
then when someone types enter portal, they are transfered into another
room, I would use a door, but I want some messages, etc. I am having
trouble getting the process to work, I try typing a command in the
special room, and nothing happens..then like 3 lines later, I get
teleported, and the character just freezes..the mud doesn't crash but
the character freezes. Does anyone have a good way of just making a
generic portal implementation?

thanks in advance,
anthony - newbie twink