new at linux

From: Tonster (ano6702@ccp.com)
Date: 02/17/99

I am setting up a linux (redhat 5.2) pc for my mud and was wondering since
i have never used linux.
(1) what partition dir i need to put circle in
(2) do I just put the code in the src dir or where
(3) and do i need to download a compiler or is it part of linux box kit and
if is is part     of the box kit how would i know.

                                                     Tonster
                                             mailto:ano6702@ccp.com
                                           http://www.ccp.com/~ano6702
                                          telnet://darkon.ccp.com:9001/