Re: [Code][Newbie] Random Acts of Gold

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/18/99

Here is what I would do.  First, make a function like:

void random_gold(struct char_data *mob)

And in it generate some random amount of coins then give add it to the
GET_GOLD(mob) of the mob.

Put this function call after read_mobile calls throughout the code that you
want it to happen.  This wouldn't be done in a function like vstat, but it
would in load_zone() and do_load().

Rick