parry skill

From: Shane Augustine (sca@bu.edu)
Date: 02/18/99

Ok I have NO idea why this isn't working.. I created a skill parry which
only
players should be able to used.  However it seems to work on mobs, and
if two
players have it, it'll only work for one of the players.  Also it keeps
showing the
wrong weapon name on the message lines.  any help would be really
appreciated
cause I am stumped.  This code is found in the damage function.

struct obj_data *vwielded = GET_EQ(victim, WEAR_WIELD);

 if(!IS_NPC(victim)) {
  if(GET_EQ(victim, WEAR_WIELD) != NULL && GET_SKILL(victim,
SKILL_PARRY) > dice(1, 100)) {
   attack_counter--;
   act("&G$n skillfully parries $N's attack with his $p!&n", FALSE, ch,
vwielded, victim, TO_NOTVICT);
   act("&GYou skillfully parry $N's attack with $p!&n", FALSE, ch,
vwielded, victim, TO_CHAR);
   act("&G$n skillfully parries your attack with $p!&", FALSE, ch,
vwielded, victim,  TO_VICT);
   if(GET_SKILL(victim, SKILL_PARRY_SECOND) > dice(1, 100)) {
    attack_counter--;
    act("&G$n is able to fend off another attack by $N with $p&n",
FALSE, ch, vwielded, victim, TO_NOTVICT);
    act("&GYou are able to fend off another attack by $N with $p&n",
FALSE, ch, vwielded, victim, TO_CHAR);
    act("&G$n skillfully parries your attack with $p&n", FALSE, ch,
vwielded, victim,  TO_VICT);
   }
  }
 }