mount and scripts

From: Shane Augustine (sca@bu.edu)
Date: 02/21/99

Hi I installed mounts a while ago and then I found out that the greet
triggers
didn't work because of the mounts in the do_simple_move function.  Now
i've
already spent about 4 hours trying ot fix it and the mud crashes on
lines that seem
perfect to me.  Has anyone successfully been able to get both mounts and
greet
triggers working?  If so could you paste the function.. i really have
spent forever
on this, and the mud will crash on a simple line like
      if (ROOM_FLAGGED(EXIT(ch, dir)->to_room, ROOM_GODROOM) &&
 GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_HIGH) {
    send_to_char("You aren't godly enough to use that room!\r\n", ch);
    return 0;
I'm going insane right about now.. I am using unix so i can't patch.