Re: [code][idea][newbie]Special Guards

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/22/99

The only problem I see is you having to add a variable to the object data.
An idnum to represent who's object is who's.  You can check if the weapon is
wielded (look in do_remove) and have them remove it, then have them give it
to the guard (do_give), then the guard puts it in a chest (do_put).  But in
the interum you will have to assign the idnum of the player to the object
(which can be found in house.c or mail.c).  And then you have to worry about
the mud crashing and the players losing their weapons...

You may want to put more thought into the project, it is much larger than a
newbie should be tackling.

Rick