Race make error

From: Ryan Dean (rydean@psd.k12.co.us)
Date: 02/22/99

Recently I got the race patch from the circlemud contrib/code site
and
after manually installing the patch - due to changes in my changes in
CircleMUD - and after "making" i come to the file races.c and the
following error occurs:
make ../bin/circle
make[1]: Entering directory `/circle30bpl14/src'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `races.c', needed by `races.o'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/circle30bpl14/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am positive i put a TAB where needed in the Makefile
I will send the makefile text in another mail soon, but any other
suggestions would be good.