Re: A bug?

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 02/23/99

Without thinking about it too much, I'd imaging you can just check
the old descriptor (or char_data struct, if you want to put something there)
for a time which represents the complete value of the last wait_state
(something that's reset to zero after the wait_state expires, perhaps),
and place the incoming descriptor into the wait_state at the max for that
last action. If there's anyone out there that'd try to cheat with stock
code, this'd sure discourage them.

Oh well; wish I had to worry about players cheating. Anyone here need
a building position? If so, create a char at darkstar.bast.net:4000 and
leave a note on the board at recall.