Re: weapon flags

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/23/99

Sorry, you're gonna have to help me out a little bit more there.  What
filename is this code snippet from?  What function?  Where is it called from
with what args?  What version of dg scripts is this?  Is it dg scripts?

Check the object file.  The triggers in dg scripts are appended to
objects/mobs/ect with a T xxxx as far as I know and you may be deleting the
object, but not the triggers that are right after it.

Rick