Re: Help with adding in snippet.

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 02/26/99

That's a "warning", which means that you didn't prototype it.  It's no big
deal.  If you want to be rid of the error, go to the heading of your file
and put the prototype there.  Example:

File: energizer_bunny.c

int move_bunny(struct char_data *ch, char *direction);

int move_bunny(struct char_data *ch, char *direction)
{
  int miles_per_hour;
  bool is_this_insane;

etc