Re: [CODE] [ADVANCE] Rewritten Advance?

From: Jon Knapp (jonk@bright.net)
Date: 02/27/99

Ok I had the same porblem.  Here is what you do.  In class.c at the end of
each class exp list you see this

case LVL_IMMORT: bla bla bla

Well the prob is in stock they only put in immort exp, so you have to add
case exp for each god level excpet IMPL.  So what is happening is you set
them to say GRGOD and it doesn't have the exp number so it sets them to the
nextg highest one it does have.  So just put exp in for each god level and
your set.

With Thanks To The List For All The Help It Has Given Me,
JK