[NEWBIE] [WORLD] How to go above 326 Zones max ?

From: Thomas Henke (ghost@warstein.owl.de)
Date: 02/28/99

Hello there,

we have some big planes for the world of our mud, and we are also planing
some other special things what is in need of a own zone. Now we have a little
problem: The standart maximum of Zones are 326.

Okay, we are to time under this limit, but to think for the future my
question now:

Is there somewhere a patch what increase the maximum amount of zones (and
also the items/mobs/shops/guilds/triggers/quest and so on) ? Or can someone
give me some hints what i need to change ?

Thanks in advance!

--
MfG... Thomas Henke