Source for Scoreboard

From: Michael Gesner (MeGesner@aol.com)
Date: 03/02/99

Still having problems with the source.
I did take your modifications into mind, and am still coming up with the
same problem, of no data loading for the scoreboard...
Here is the complete source code for the command do_scoreboard.

/**********Rhu-Dina'ar Scoreboard Procedure*************/
ACMD(do_scoreboard){

  struct descriptor_data *d;
  char scorebuf [MAX_STRING_LENGTH];

 sprintf(scorebuf, "             Rhu-Dina'ar Automatic Scoreboard\r\n");
 sprintf(scorebuf,
"%s------------------------------------------------------\r\n",scorebuf);
 sprintf(scorebuf, "%s Name:          Team:          Score:
Bonus:\r\n",scorebuf);
 sprintf(scorebuf,"%s------------------------------------------------------\r\
n",scorebuf);

  one_argument(argument, buf);

  if (!*buf)
     send_to_char("You must specify which game to get the score of.\r\n",ch);

  for (d = descriptor_list; d; d = d->next) {

 if (str_cmp("paintball", buf)) {
   if (PRF_FLAGGED(d->character, PRF_PAINTBALL))
     sprintf(scorebuf,"%s %15s Individual %d      None"
     ,scorebuf,GET_NAME(d->character),GET_SCORE(d->character));
     }

  else if (str_cmp("lasertag", buf)) {
   if (PRF_FLAGGED(d->character, PRF_LASERTAG))
     sprintf(scorebuf,"%s %15s Individual %d      None"
     ,scorebuf,GET_NAME(d->character),GET_SCORE(d->character));
     }
}

  send_to_char(scorebuf, ch);
}

/***************** End of Procedure ***************/

This source will compile, and when I run the command, I will recieve only the
output
entered at the beginning (the *'s, Rhu-Dina'ar Automatic Scoreboard, etc...),
I have yet
to see any scores printed...

Any suggestions ?
Am I making a stupid mistake ?