Re: [CODE] Screen.h

From: Brian (brian@imi-bottling.com)
Date: 03/02/99

If you meant "colors" instead of "coolers" then, no.  The ANSI standard only
calls out 8 colors, and then another 8 half-shade colors (for a "real" total
of 16 colors).  It is not currently possible to call out any other colors
than those.  While it's entirely possible to program more colors, and make
up your own color strings, you'd need a MUD client that could decode the
strings back into specific colors.  I don't believe any MUD client supports
this.

 - brian finley