Re: shared libs in circle (was: C++ compiler warnings with dlsym())

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 03/03/99

I'm just curious to know what people have placed in
shared libraries for CircleMUD? SpecProcs seems
like an easy answer, but anything else?

This thread got me reading the manual pages on the
dlXXX() calls. Sounds interesting and there's even a nice,
short example on how to use them. There isn't an
example in the man pages for how to write the shared
library though; should I just pick up source to a PAM
module (they're small, simple dll's) to see how it's
compiled, or is there a better example somewhere?