Re: Saving Dg

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 03/04/99

Was me.  Upgrade to version 6.

http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts/

You'll need to do a slight bug fix as well (I've found several, but that's
another story):

In dg_olc.c, function trigedit_create_index, find the appropriate code and
fix it to this:

  while (get_line(oldfile, buf)) {
    if (*buf == '$') {
      fprintf(newfile, "%s\n$\n", (!found ? buf1 : ""));
      break;
    } else if (!found) {
      sscanf(buf, "%d", &num);
      if (num > znum) {
        found = TRUE;
        fprintf(newfile, "%s\n", buf1);
      } else if (num == znum)
 found = TRUE;
    }
    fprintf(newfile, "%s\n", buf);
  }

Before, it would create duplicate entries of whatever zone you save.

Rick