Re: CircleMUD Dream Machine!

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/04/99

ohhh god!

Hint #1:
Check the archives, and read the FAQ to find it's location prior to asking.
 (I posted the answer to your question, not even a week ago)

Hint #2:
Read !*ALL*! the documents that come with all the parts before you ask a
question that is answered within those documents.
(circle docs, dgscripts docs, races docs, oasis docs and what ever else docs)