[CODE] bind() error

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@alphalink.com.au)
Date: 03/06/99

I've come across a small problem in my code, and whilst it's not that
serious, it would be great to get it fixed. Basically, if I run my MUD it
bind()'s fine... and I can connect to it, but when I terminate my program,
and then run it again, I get an error message saying that it could not
bind() to the IP. If I wait a couple of minutes, and then try it, it works
fine however.

I don't really understand why it's doing this, because I'm running my game
on my own localhost, with no other servers running, and binding to
INADDR_ANY. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

---
Andrew Ritchie,