SV: Re: SV: Re: [OLC][NEWBIE]

From: Neal Robinson (robinson@c2i.net)
Date: 03/12/99

>Cygnus?
Sorry I am my usual ambiguous self again...
Nope I mean the phantom patching tool, that will
allow us win 98/ 95 / Cygnus users to actually patch.
I suppose its a replacement for patch.exe, lots have talked
about it.
I have tried to hand patch DG events but its too big.
I sort of expect the next big release of Circlemud to have
Oasis and DGevents already spliced in. But hey its no
big deal I am enjoying myself anyways with stock 3.14.
I suppose if some kind person with lots of time could generously
give some of their time could mail me and offer to patch it on
another system that allows patching I would be eternally grateful. 8)
Once again thanks for your time and BandWidth.
Regards Neal Robinson
Spelling mistakes no chance my modem has error correction.