Re: Am I really lazy?

From: Klaus Myrseth (klaus.myrseth@infohwy.no)
Date: 03/16/99

I had my in-development MUD for longer than 6 months, but I can never find
the time to sit down and code what I need to.
*sigh*
Always too much to do.

Caram:
Poor man, its allways that way, but luckily we are two coders whos got more
than 10 years of experience with c/c++ developement, private and
professional. Sofar it has gone our way, not to much problems so we have
come pretty far in our developement, so i think we are soon ready to og
online with our beta version of our mud, but our problem is that builders
can keep up with the speed, area development is kinda the slowest part of
building a new mud, good luck Dan.

Caram