Re: [COMPILE] Circle30bpl15 and dg_pl6_with_oasis compile error

From: Richard Glover (magik@thegrid.net)
Date: 03/18/99

That spells const char array was incorporated into the spello() assignment
in spell_parser.c in bpl15.  Heh, and George just wrote an email about the
change that's needed in oedit.c.

I think to everyone's benefit that has problems like this is to check the
"ChangeLog" of the new code.  You will see exactly why something like that
is giving you errors.

Rick