Re: [CODE] Abbrevations

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 03/22/99

Because some players may not want to abbreviate things for safety's sake. If
you are in the room with Gua (a player) and "the burly gate guard" (a mob),
and you type 'kill gua' going for the guard, then you just might end up as a
pkiller without meaning to!

It's a nice feature to allow players the option of turning abbrevs on and off.

Of course, if you don't want to be nice to your players on your mud, then that
is entirely your perogative and we won't try to stop you. :)

--
Zeavon Calatin, MageMaster of the Realms
Implementor of The Spear of Insanity