Re: [CODE]

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 03/24/99

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Richard P. Bandura wrote:

>You edit a new mobile or shop. After assigning all values, etc, you try to
>save internally and it crashes the mud. Every time, without fail. I once
>thought that it was the spec_procs for the mobs, as when you save a mob it
>runs through the mob index each time, but when the shop editor began
>crashing the mud as well, my idea was shot to hell. Any ideas?

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/olc/OasisOLCv1.6b-bpl14.patch.gz

The fixed version 1.6b has been out for almost an entire *year* (the bpl12
patch), where have you been?

--
George Greer            | Death's Gate Scripts
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts/