Ieditor.

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 03/28/99

        I recently (this morning) uploaded a patch that goes hand in hand
with the xapobjs patch.  It's basically a version of oedit that works on
individual items.  In rememberance of the original Oasis, I named it
iedit.  That, and I thought 'thingamabobeditor' - while more descriptive -
was too long to type.

        You need Oasis olc to use it, but it's not very invasive to
existing code so you shouldn't have any problems if you've made any sort
of changes.

                                        PjD
p.s. You may have to wait a bit till everyone wakes up and actually moves
it out of the incoming directory.  I'm just saying it now because I'm
sometimes forgetful about certain things.