Re: Question

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 03/28/99

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Chris Bender wrote:

>Ok this is odd (In my opinion) I have it running now, with one catch.  I have
>to login to the server and type autorun &; to get the game up and as soon as I
>close the server window the game crashes, until I type autorun & again...

Perfectly normal for an abrupt disconnection. Using 'logout' doesn't close
the program for me.

>Whats wrong?

What's wrong is you aren't reading the FAQ:

     * 4.19 My server shuts down my MUD everytime I logoff. How do I keep
        the MUD running when I logoff?

http://developer.circlemud.org/FAQ/FAQ-4.html#ss4.19

2*Argh.

--