Re: do_advance

From: LrdSlayer & LdyMorgan (pahrens@zebra.net)
Date: 03/29/99

>Give ya a clue? Well i can do that! read the levels.doc on the circle ftp.
>The only problem i had with adding 510 levels is it looped at 256 or
>something.

I have read level.doc, level.txt and everyother piece on this subject... I
have also checked circle ftp, mail list archives, ceramic mouse, and
everything else i could find.

my problem is with do_advance, other then this section of code not working
right, everything is great...

when advancing a character from level 1 to anything lower then 100, it works
great
when advancing a character from level 1 to anything higher then 99, the
character gets set to 104 (imp)

>Everything else worked fine from the docs.

I am glad you had no problems with this mod... but if there is anyone out
there that could shed some light on this one...

Thanx

Phillip Ahrens