SV: [NEWBIE][SYSTEM] Borland problems

From: NEAL ROBINSON (robinson@c2i.net)
Date: 03/30/99

I use the the Cygnus and win 98 it works fine, If you need help mail me and I will try.
Read the windows doc in the manual that comes with Circle and theres a
an area at http://www.connect.ab.ca/~rbmstrk/ that might help.
When you (if you decide too) get Cygnus (unix emulator) running there are many building
tools. One of which scrambles the reg files, I think its the one by Shirak.
I can send you a zipped file that wont. I also bought Red hat and cannot get it in my system.
I used about 3-4 week-ends, the last time I managed somehow to Format over my C:\
I was not pleased.... I lost all my addresses and passwords in all my Muds... Bah...
Anyway try the Cygnus and see how you do

Good Luck...

Neal Robinson.