Re: MAP (all newbies read)

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@aol.com)
Date: 04/02/99

Please, all newbies to CircleMUD read the WTFaq, located at:

http://developer.circlemud.org/docs/wtfaq/

The WTFaq (1.0) currently contains:

Adding Features to your CircleMUD...
 - How to add Levels...
 - How to add Classes...
 - How to add Races...
 - How to add Liquids...
 - How to add Skills and Spells ...

Compiling Problems...
 - Compiling CircleMUD under Cygnus in Win95... - Direct from the CircleMUD
mail list
 - Other Cygnus Information... - Cygnus.com
 - Compiling under MSVC and others... (send questions to help@circlemud.org)

CircleMUD Mailing lists...
 - Where can I read the list FAQ? - Read before posting to the list.
 - Where can I sign up for the mailing list? - Subscribing.
 - How do I search the list archives? - Searching for past messages.
 - What is the [NEWBIE] mailing list? - A list dealing with newbie questions.
 - Where can I sign up for the [NEWBIE] mailing list? - Subscribing to the
[NEWBIE] list.
 - How do I search the [NEWBIE] list archives? - Searching for past
newbie-list messages.

Outside Links..
 -Where can I find the CircleMUD FAQ? - A must read for ALL CircleMUD coders
-
 - Where can I find code snippets for CircleMUD? - Contains code to place in
your MUD.
 - Where can I find the Oasis OLC Handbook? - Instructions on using Oasis
OLC.
 - Where can I find the CircleMUD FTP site? - Containing code and other
information.

On my todo list (v1.1):
 - HTML'ed version of 6-step coding manual in contrib/docs/3x/
 - more newbie questions, of course.

---
B. Brown
WebMaster, CircleMUD WTFaq
http://developer.circlemud.org/docs/wtfaq/

TimeTraveller -- "Lost in Time..and loving it!"
timetraveller.digital-genesis.com 3000