Re: Skills

From: Anderson, James (janders@uswnvg.com)
Date: 04/03/99

I have added Block and Dual Wield. Both are practice-able, though there is a
challenge with dual wield. Block works beautifully, though!!!!! You can
follow the steps on developer.circlemud.org on the snippets page...search
for block, make sure your skill is defined EVERYWHERE that block is. My
thanks go out to George and Xual for helping me with those.

James