Re: [dg_scripts] - death prog help

From: Mark Ip (mip@chat.carleton.ca)
Date: 04/04/99

You can't have objects casting spells at the moment randomly in combat.
First, theres no trigger type that will check to see if the wielder is
in combat, and if you make a random trigger, the problem is that there
is no 'actor' variable thats assigned to object. The only way I've found
to make an object cast during combat is with a 'command' trigger where
the wielder has to use a command to activate the weapon.

I don't know about the death trigger, I haven't used it... but there
doesn't need to be an 'end' at the end unless you're also using an 'if'
statement.