Re: What I want to do! (or similar)

From: David Taylor (davidt@xfiles.nildram.co.uk)
Date: 04/06/99

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Albert Brauneis wrote:

> Do me a favor? Read what I typed before responding. Thanks, cause I didn't
> say I wanted to do that. I simply said I want to know how to get info about
> the person a character is fighting. So next time read it before yelling out
> stupid comments.

They aren't stupid comments, if you had looked around that code those
macros would have been insanely obvious.

GET_NAME(ch) = gets the name of ch (really confusing isn't it)
FIGHTING(ch) = gets whoever ch is fighting

so,

GET_NAME(FIGHTING(ch)) = gets the name of whoever ch is fighting.

*Look* at the code would you?

I'll leave the rest of the stuff as an exercise to the reader...
(hint, look at the rest of the GET_xxx(ch) macros)

--
David Taylor
E-Mail: dtaylor@nildram.co.uk.spam